The MC110 Sweeper incorporates the latest in technology and design, making it one of the most powerful compact footpath sweepers available. Fitted with a KUBOTA WA1605-G-E3 EPA Tier II CARB Tier III Petrol Engine, the MC110 meets the Tier IV regulations with reduced fuel consumption and exhaust emissions. The hydrostatic drive system gives the MC110 a top travel speed of up to 25kmph.
The unit is mounted on a 2,400kg GVM chassis with a payload of 500kg and boasts articulated steering. Nimble and compact, it can negotiate narrow streets with great agility. Articulated and with a tiny 1.80m approx. turning radius, it can virtually turn on the spot. And with a height of less than 2m, it’s the ideal sweeper for underground car parks. Its two-brush pushed sweeping system with wide side and front swing gives it even greater agility for cleaning 90° corners and around urban amenities.
Technical innovation and advanced design makes the MC110 an extremely versatile compact sweeper, capable of undertaking the most arduous sweeping tasks.
The MC110 is designed for today with tomorrow in mind. The MC 110 has three pre-defined working speeds that handle the different sweeping tasks which the operator encounters daily: an EcoMode, a standard mode and a BoostMode limited to 10 minutes of use. 80% of common sweeping tasks are handled with EcoMode. Preferring to use this working mode gives you up to 50% fuel savings, less noise pollution and preserves the lifetime of your sweeper
At the wheel, you are in complete control of your environment, with the high up position giving unparalleled visibility through an extra-low windscreen, glass panelled doors with thin door beams, panoramic rear view mirrors, rear view quarter-panels, a nozzle camera and reversing camera.
WHY CHOOSE THE MC 110
- Air suspension fully adjustable seat manufactured by Grammer (STANDARD in AUSTRALIA)
- Full size 14” road tyres with all four wheels of same size for climbing kerbs (STANDARD)
- 7” colour monitor mounted in overhead console with camera views of rear and suction nozzle (STANDARD)
- 7” colour fully integrated CANbus screen and system mounted in overhead console for monitoring and operation of machine (STANDARD)
- Independent leaf spring suspension on all four wheels, compared to other brands with no suspension (STANDARD)
- Dust evacuation on top of machine with a grid, compared to blowing dust out the back (STANDARD)
- Hydraulic brakes, compared to mechanical (STANDARD)
- Ultra-short turning radius