The R6 Regenerative Air is a twin engine machine that has a hopper capacity of 6.0 m³. The R6 Regenerative Sweeper has exceptional sweeping capabilities that provide excellent sweeping performance even in the most arduous conditions.
The R6 Regenerative Air is fitted with its own 115 litre fuel tank and powered by the reliable Cummins QSB 4.5 litre four (4) cylinder diesel engine producing 82 kw (110 HP) @ 2200 RPM and conforming to Euro IV regulations.
Value adding features of the R6 also includes:
- Great manoeuvrability with a wheelbase resulting in a 14 metre kerb to kerb turning circle.
- Noise level in the cab is minimal due to the low RPM and placement of the fan.
- The modern design of the R6 ensures that the noise level produced by the auxiliary engine is greatly reduced. As such this unit is ideal for operation at all hours in built up areas.
- The R6’s low overall height of 2,950 mm enables continuous sweeping where low overhanging branches are a problem and also provides easy access for the driver into and out of the cabin.
- The Murphy 7″ Colour CAN 2.0 B control panel is ergonomically located for ease of use with the most frequently used switches on the door pods.
The R6 Regenerative Air is mounted on the Hino 500 FE 1426 Euro V Cab Chassis which utilises the Euro V compliant Five (5) cylinder, turbo charged and intercooled 6.4 litre engine, output 191 kW @ 2400 rpm, 794 Nm @ 1500 rpm.
The Hino 500 FE 1426 is fitted with 5 Speed Allison 2500 series fully automatic transmission, that has been specifically designed to have no power interruptions between or during shifts, providing better acceleration, a smoother ride and fewer torque shocks down the driveline.
With Hino engineering and a GVM of 12 or 14 tonne the Hino FE 1426 Air Euro V Cab Chassis is undeniably reliable and with cabin features such as a CD Player, air conditioning, cruise control and premium ISRI air suspension seats as standard it’s easy to see how operator comfort is also a priority.